All of us have our own favorite teacher. We have different reason on why we consider them as our favorite. For me, my favorite teacher is my mother.
My mother, she was the first teacher I ever had. She's the one who taught me the values of life I need to learn. Whenever I did something wrong, she would tell me what I should do. In times of problems, she's always there lending a hand for me. She never leave me alone especially in times the darkness are conquering my life. Even though there are times I don't want to listen to her, she never stopped reminding me what I should remember, and what is the right thing to do. Whenever I'm in school, I always bring the values she taught to me and to my sister.
I am very thankful because God gave her to me. There are times I'm pulling her down but, she's still standing up not because she want to show us she's a strong person, but because she wants us to learn how the love you have for others... makes you strong and live purposely.
No comments:
Post a Comment