-->

Friday, 2 January 2015

Romeo and Juliet (Act 5, Scene 3)

     Paris visited the grave of Juliet and put the flowers on it. The servant warned him that there is someone walking through the graveyard so he hide and Romeo, together with Balthazar entered. Romeo gave Balthazar a letter for his father and told him to leave. After Balthazar left, Romeo begins to open the tomb of Juliet. Paris appears and stopped Romeo. Romeo challenged him and they fought. Paris died and Romeo opened the tomb where Juliet lies. He looked at Juliet for the last moment and drank the poison.
     After the death of Romeo, Friar Lawrence with the materials to open the tomb of Juliet. As soon as he got there, he saw the body of Romeo and Juliet wakes up. The moment Juliet find out that her husband was dead already, she told the friar to go knowing that there is someone going at the place.
     The friar left her and she sat beside her husband. She cannot accept the fact that he's dead already. Hoping that there's still poison left on the lips of Romeo, she kissed him but nothing happened. She kept on asking why she isn't yet dead. She took the dagger of Romeo and was to stab herself when she realized something.
     If only she had realized the importance of life. If only they had been wiser before doing what they had done. Would she still be happy without her beloved husband by her side? Can she face the life where there is no Romeo around? When would she ever understand the law of life... and love?

_______________

AFTER A YEAR
~JULIET'S POINT OF VIEW~

It's been a year... and yet, it still hurts. Why are you not with me here? Why did you left me here alone?

A year had passed and yet, the wounds are still open.




 You left me with no word. You left knowing I left you. Why? Love really is unfair.

I want you back badly but... I couldn't change the fact that you're gone... forever. I need you here with me.

I loved you ever since the first time we met...

I still love you 'til now...

and I guess...

I will always love you until forever...

ROMEO MONTAGUE.



No comments:

Post a Comment