-->

Thursday, 19 February 2015

All Worth It

     Everyone deserves to have a formal education for their brighter and better future. But some of us our unlucky for not having that right.
     I was once a girl who doesn't care and not thinking, "Where will I study high school?" When we were at grade 6 back then, ma'am Dabalos asked us who wants to take an entrance exam at Science. I don't even know that there is a school like that until that time came. I told myself that it's worth trying for so I took it. My parents were even shocked when I asked them to sign the papers. At first, I thought I'll ever pass but thank God, I passed. The last two school years were both great and worse. My grade 7 life was very peaceful but when I stepped at grade 8? Everything went into something I never expected. But yeah, I really have to expect the unexpected huh? So... yeah, I found 'friends' and 'haters' that helped me mold myself into a better me. This grade 9 year, I consider this as a moment of truth. Why? I realized, there is still someone more deserving than me here in Science so why am I even here? I recalled all the things I have done during my stay here and believe me. it's worst. Now, I want to prove to myself and to others that I should be here, studying with all my might because I know that whatever happens? Someday all these things will of worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment