There are many people around the world with different task to accomplish. But this one, the OPLAN Exodus is a very complicated one. In this case, a Special Action Force (SAF) was made but unfortunately, the people involved here experience the most traumatic experience they ever have in their entire life. Forty-four of the SAF commandos died.
I proudly salute them for what they have done for the country because their death was not wasted. The terrorist, Marwan, was killed. They have showed their bravery in giving and offering their lives for our country. Not everyone have the courage like that-- neither I. They are an inspiration for us youth because of the courage, bravery, determination and loyalty they showed for our country.
I hope that justice for their death will be laid sooner and not later for what they have done in OPLAN Exodus will never be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment